Which STORKS Character are You?
Legend has it that storks deliver babies…or at least they used to. Now they deliver packages for a global internet retail giant … but all that’s about to change. Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Warner Animation Group’s upcoming animated film Storks takes audiences on an adventure with an unlikely pair of heroes – ambitious delivery stork Junior and his friend Tulip, the only human on Stork Mountain – who team up to make their first-ever baby-drop, braving dangers and finding friendship in a wild and revealing journey that could make more than one family whole and restore the storks’ true mission in the world.
Storks introduces an unforgettable cast of characters – storks and non-storks alike – with strengths, quirks and personalities just like ours. To tie in with the movie’s release in cinemas on Friday, take this quiz to find out which Storks character is the most like you.
- Whether still in school or long past graduation, your classmates would call you …
- The Class President – Confident and smart, you usually have it all together.
- The Class Geek – You’re quirky, a little clumsy at times, and have no shame in your latest obsession.
- Their Bro – at least, when they see you coming. But it’s cool.
- Popular kid – You’re the coolest person and everyone wants to be your friend.
- The Wiz-kid – You’re smart, motivated and everyone adores you.
- The Jock – You’re a team player who never loses an important game.
- Your friend reveals his/her deepest, darkest secret to you. What do you do?
- You keep your friend’s secret. You wouldn’t want anyone spreading yours.
- You promise to keep your mouth shut, but accidentally end up telling someone else.
- The secret is so juicy, you can’t help but tell everyone you know.
- You promise to never tell anyone, but only if you can get something out of it.
- You mail a letter off to Stork Mountain, then build the biggest, craziest target on your house to surprise your friend with an even better secret.
- You don’t tell anyone … well, except your whole crew, but they can be trusted.
- It’s your birthday and you have to make a wish. What do you wish for?
- Straight As in school
- To find your flock
- To be famous one day
- Your own private jet
- A baby brother (or sister)… with ninja skills
- Tickets to see your favorite sports team
- What do you want to be when you grow up – even if you’re already a grownup?
- A hero to storks and babies everywhere
- A brilliant inventor
- Liked by everyone
- CEO of a successful business
- An astronaut
- A submarine
- If you could do anything during your next break, what would you do?
- Volunteer to help the homeless and catch up on some reading
- Zipline through the jungle
- “Vibe” with some Japanese Macaques in a hot spring
- Relax and work on your tan at a fancy resort
- Spend quality time with the family
- Hang with your pack
SO … WHICH STORKS CHARACTER ARE YOU?
Mostly As – Junior
You’re the top delivery stork on Stork Mountain, waiting for your well-deserved promotion within the global retail company. Ambitious, confident, you always do your best, your work is never late, and you probably won the “Citizen of the Month” award too many times to count. Keep reaching for the stars, Junior!
Mostly Bs – Tulip
Quirky and adventurous, you’re Tulip, the only human living on Stork Mountain. Even though you’re a little clumsy and definitely stand out in a crowd, you never let that stop you from being your fun, goofy self. You’re always coming up with new ideas and inventions, and even if things don’t work out, you always keep a positive attitude and would do anything to help your friends. Never give up, Tulip!
Mostly Cs – Pigeon Toady
As a pigeon whose snitches and spies on your co-workers at Stork Mountain, you’re a bit of a loner by default. You act like you don’t care about being liked by others, but deep down, you’d do anything to fit in and hang out with the popular kids. Just try to be yourself, Toady!
Mostly Ds – Hunter
As the CEO of a global retail giant, you’re in charge of all operations at Stork Mountain. You’re the big shot everyone works to impress but few actually do. And though you’re smart, successful and a great motivational speaker, you can be a little mean when things don’t go your way. Don’t forget to relax every once in a while, Hunter!
Mostly Es – Nate Gardner
Inventive, full of energy and a tad precocious, you’re the reason why Junior and Tulip embark on their exciting mission in the first place. As the mastermind behind Stork Mountain’s first baby drop in forever, you’re a self-motivated, lovable individual who loves his family but wants nothing more than a baby brother … with ninja skills. Be careful what you wish for, Nate!
Mostly Fs – The Wolves
You’re both Alpha Wolf and Beta Wolf, the two leaders of a loyal, versatile and – above all, competitive – wolf pack. Not only are you a leader, but, most importantly, you’re a team player. No matter how many arguments you may get into with your best friend or sibling, you’re always there by their side. Go team!
Storks opens in the UK on Friday (14th October) and you can watch the trailer below: