As featured at http://www.movies4kids.co.uk, we have tickets to give away to the Nativity 2 premiere on Tuesday 13 November in London!
We have three sets of four tickets to give away to the London premiere of Nativity 2: Danger In The Manger taking place on Tuesday 13th November!
This Christmas, the unforgettable pupils of St. Bernadette’s are heading to Wales to compete in the National choir contest; “A song for Christmas’. New supply teacher Mr Peterson (David Tennant) has the unenviable task of trying to curb the hysterical enthusiasm of the kids – not to mention Mr Poppy (Marc Wootton) – but reluctantly finds himself getting swept along!
St. Bernadette’s hit the road (without parental permission!) in an amphibious tour bus crammed to the heavens with Angels, Shepherds and an unaccompanied baby! Hot on their heels are their arch rivals Oakmoor and this year’s new challengers St Cuthbert’s College, led by Mr Peterson’s golden boy identical twin brother. Over land and water, charting mountains and caves and with a donkey in tow, the gang learn to conquer their fears, work as a team and trust their new teacher. However, time is running out and the singing competition does not accept latecomers….
Under the stars on one magical night the sparkle and shine of Christmas once again comes to life in NATIVITY 2: DANGER IN THE MANGER!
Nativity 2: Danger In The Manger! sparkles onto screens on November 23.
Each of our three winners will get a set of four tickets to the premiere of Nativity 2: Danger in The Manger. The premiere is at the Empire Leicester Square in London on Tuesday 13th November. Doors open at 5.30pm for arrivals and the film is on screen promptly at 6.30pm.
For a chance to win this fabulous prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Name the famous TV role David Tennant played between 2005 and 2010.
You can tweet your answer to @movies4kids OR email your answer (with your name, age and address) to movies4kidsUK@gmail.com.
The closing date for this competition is Saturday 10th November at 10pm.
Terms and conditions:
1) At least one adult must attend per set of 4 tickets.
2) The prize DOES NOT include any travel or accommodation. Please do not enter the competition unless you are able to organise and pay for your own travel to/from London and the premiere.
3) The film starts at 6.30pm. Please arrive prior to this as no entry will be allowed once the film has commenced.
4) Winners will be notified at least 24 hours prior to the premiere and tickets collected from the venue on the night.
5) There is no cash alternative to the prize. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
6) Entertainment One and Movies 4 Kids do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
7) No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
8) Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
9) Movies 4 Kids reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
10) Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.