Here are the Movies4Kids competition details in full:
Win a ghoulish Paranorman goody bag, courtesy of Universal Pictures UK!
To celebrate the release of the stunning new stop motion animation ParaNorman, showing in 2D and eye-popping 3D from September 14, Universal Pictures UK are giving readers a chance to win a bag full of ParaNorman goodies!
In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman (voiced by KodiSmit-McPhee), who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
We have ParaNorman backpack and stationery sets to give away to 5 lucky readers.
For the chance to win one, answer the following question:
Which child actor does the voice of Norman?
You can tweet your answer to @movies4kids OR email your answer (with your name and address) tomovies4kidsUK@gmail.com.
The closing date for this competition is October 7th.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Universal Pictures International UK and Movies 4 Kids do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Movies 4 Kids reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.